Open Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00p.m.
Same day appointments and walk-in are available on a first come first serve basis
Our staff and health care professionals would like to welcome you and thank you for choosing SageView Family Care for your health care needs. Located at the front entrance of Quincy Valley Medical Center, SageView provides compassionate quality care from trained professionals who offer a variety of services and are aided by the support of many qualified specialists.
“Together, we are truly changing the face of healthcare"
SageView Services: In addition to the treatment of physical illnesses and injuries, SageView also provides:
- Pediatric care, including well baby and child exams
- Women's health care
- Laboratory tests and X-rays
- Weekly mobile MRI service
- Physical examination: Pre-employment, routine and annual
- CDL's physicals: Any person applying for a commercial drivers license
- Minor surgery including skin biopsies
- Work related injury treatment
- Cholinesterase monitoring services
- Sports physicals
- Health program (BCHP)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Respirator fit testing
- Respirator medical testing
- Blood pressure screening
- Patient health and disease education
- TB screening
- Hyperhidrosis treatment (excessive sweating)
Visiting specialist and other services:
- Orthopedic services
- Registered Dietician
- Massage Therapy: Licensed Massage Therapist Kate Jones comes onsite to SageView every Wednesday for your convenience. Contact Kate directly at (509) 670-0979 to schedule your appointment. Click here for a brochure on the current services offered.
- On-Site Business & Education Institution Clinics: Do you have a group which would like information on our services or a specific health topic? Our staff and medical providers would welcome the opportunity to come meet your members and answer your health questions.
- On-site Flu Shot Clinics: A flu shot clinic is planned in advance of the flu season by the employer to avoid an outbreak of flu among workers. Contact our Occupational Health Nurse at 509-787-7245 to schedule a clinic at your location.
- Specialty referrals are available on-site.
- Insurance... We accept most insurance plans including Medicare, Medicaid, much commercial insurance and others. If you have questions about your insurance we can help.
Downloads: Information on the services offered at SageView Family Care Clinic are available in a .pdf brochure. Please click here to download now.