The Radiology Department at QVMC provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient diagnostic services. Complete digital (film-less) imaging techniques available include state-of-the-art computed radiography, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, mammography and Dexa (bone densomitry) .
- The Radiology Department uses computed radiography to generate images of the tissues, organs, bones and vessels of the body, as prescribed by physicians, to assist in the diagnosis of disease or injury.
- Procedures are also performed at the patient's bedside using mobile radiographic equipment in the Emergency Department, Hospital and Long Term Care.
- CT scan available during normal business hours for scheduled patients and 24 hours a day for ER.
- Ultrasound available Monday-Friday, for scheduled patients and Emergency Room.
- Bone Density Scanning (DEXA) is available on-site during normal business hours.
- MRI scanning is available every other Wednesday at QVMC through MRI Mobile of Idaho. To schedule an appointment, contact our Radiology Department.
- The Providence Health Services Mammogram Coach is on-site monthly. Contact Providence Women's Health Center directly at (877) 474-2400 to schedule an appointment while they are in Quincy.
A physician order is required for all procedures.
To contact or Schedule an Appointment with the Radiology Department call: 509-787-5371 (or) 509-787-3531 Ext: 230
Bilingual staff and interpreters are available for our Spanish-speaking patients.
Monday - Friday - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
The QVMC Radiologist are on-call for after hours emergencies through the Emergency Room.
Monday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday - 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday - 8:00 am to 3:00 pm