The Radiology Department at QVMC provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient diagnostic services. Complete digital (film-less) imaging techniques available includestate-of-the-art computed radiography, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, mammography and diagnostic angiography.
- The Radiology Department uses state-of-the-art x-ray producing equipment (computed radiography) to generate images of the tissues, organs, bones and vessels of the body, as prescribed by physicians, to assist in the diagnosis of disease or injury.
- Procedures are also performed at the patient's bedside using mobile radiographic equipment, in surgical suites, as well as in the Emergency Department, recovery room and intensive care.
- Comprehensiveradiography (x-ray) is available for skeletal, abdominal, chest, genitourinary (GU) and gastrointestinal (GI) diagnostic testing. CT scan of the brain and body and abdominal and musculoskeletal Ultrasound are available.
- Bone Density Scanning (DXA) is availble on-site during normal business hours.
- MRI scanning is available every other Wednesday at QVMC through MRI Mobile of Idaho. To schedule an appointment, contact our Radioliogy Department.
- The Providence Health Services Mammogram Coach is on-site monthly. Contact Providence Women's Health Center directly at (877) 474-2400 to schedule an appointment while they are in Quincy.
A physician order is required for all procedures.
To contact or Schedule an Appointment with the Radiology Deparment call: 509-787-5371 (or) 509-787-3531 Ext: 230
Bilingual staff and interpreters are available for our Spanish-speaking patients.
Monday - Friday - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
The QVMC Radiologist are on-call for after hours emergencies through the Emergency Room.
Monday - 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Tuesday - Thursday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm